RESEARCH/PROJECT GRANT APPLICATION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A. Eligibility Requirements
- The Grant is applicable to MEMBERS planning to do Research / Quality Project / Innovation or any other project.
- Only applicable to Life members of Malaysian Nurses Association. (Life member minimum of 2 years)
- Amount to be granted is at the discretion of the committee to a maximum of RM 5,000
- Successful applicants must allow the publication of the research/project to be published in JOMNA (Journal of Malaysian Nurses Association).
- Members who have been awarded in the past are eligible to apply again after 3 years.
B. Application Process and Supporting Documents
- The applicant must submit the completed application form.
- Application must be made 4 months ahead of the Research / Quality Project / Innovation or any other project commencement date.
- Non-refundable processing fee of RM 50.00.
All applications are to be mailed or handed to:
Hon. General Secretary,
Malaysian Nurses Association,
Lot 14A, Jalan Utara A,
Off Jalan Utara,
46200, Petaling Jaya.
Click here for Research / Project Grant Application Form