- Official journal of the MNA.
- Published annually. ( Research and or scientific papers )
- To encourage nurse to write.
- To disseminate knowledge.
- The aim is to increase the knowledge, improve the skills and develop the desirable attitudes of the Nurses through continuing education.
2. Bulletin MNA
- Published 3 times a year.
- Covers a broad range of clinical and non-clinical issues.
- It also covers information about the various activities carried out by the Branch members.
- Malaysian Nurses Association – 60 Years Anniversary
- Reflections On The Nursing Services In Malaysia – Zubaidah Dato’ Haji Mohd Said
The Bulletin and Journals are available for free for MNA members at the branches and at the MNA Headquarters.
The books are available at minimal cost at the branches and at the MNA Headquarters