National / International AffiliationsNational Affiliations
- National Council of Woman’s Organisations (NCWO)
- Go Red Campaign- Advisory Board Member.
- WHAT Medicine – Advisory Board Member.
- MCTC – Malaysian Council for Tobacco Control.
1. The International Council of Nurses (ICN)
- The International Council of Nurses (ICN) is a federation of more than 138 national nurses associations (NNAs), representing more than 13 million nurses worldwide. Founded in 1899, ICN is the world’s first and widest reaching international organization for health professionals. Operated by nurses and leading nurses internationally, ICN works to ensure quality nursing care for all, sound health policies globally, the advancement of nursing knowledge, and make its presence felt worldwide as a umbrella body of a respected profession and a competent and satisfied nursing workforce.
2. Commonwealth Nurses Federation (CNF)
- The Commonwealth Nurses Federation (CNF), founded in 1973, is a federation of national nursing and midwifery associations in Commonwealth countries.
- Membership of the Commonwealth Nurses Federation (CNF) is open to all national nursing and midwifery associations in Commonwealth countries. Members’ associations of the CNF are divided into six regions: Atlantic Region; East, Central and Southern Africa Region; Europe Region; Pacific Region; Asia Region; and West Africa Region.
- Commonwealth Nurses Federation (CNF) comprises of 59 countries.