MNA ActivitiesActivities that are carried out by MNA throughout the year:-
- Host the Annual General Meeting in March of each year.
- Holds 4 Council Meeting yearly
- Hosts the International Nurses Day on 12th May each year.
- Carry out community service to the communities in need. E.g.Orang Asli, Felda settlers and the rural people
- Conduct Leadership training to all committee members of MNA (HQ and Branch).
- Assist MNA’s SIGs to conduct their activities.
- Conduct courses/seminars/workshop for members.
- Conduct seminars for student members.
- The President and another Principal Executive member attend the ICN/CNF/TRIAD Meeting /Congress in May every year
- The President and three other council members attend the AWFF/AANA in November every year.
- The SIG Peri-operative members attends courses/seminars/meeting internationally